Sunday, May 19, 2024

The Social Security Administration Announces the Top Baby Names for 2023

Did you name a baby Liam or Olivia in 2023? If so, you are in good company. The Social Security Administration announced that Liam was the top male name, while Olivia was the top female name for 2023.

Here is the list of top 10 names for baby boys and  girls for 2023.

Male names:

1. Liam

2. Noah

3. Oliver

4. James

5. Elijah

6 Mateo

7. Theodore

8. Henry 

9. Lucas

10. William


Female Names:

1. Olivia

2. Emma

3. Charlotte

4. Amelia

5. Sophia

6. Mia

7. Isabella

8. Ava

9. Evelyn

10. Luna

All of these make sense to me with the exception of Luna. Do not get me wrong...it is a lovely name, but I have never met a human named Luna. I have known a plethora of cats and dogs named Luna, but I have never met a human child named Luna. I must be wrong because Luna was the tenth most popular name for girls.

Got a question about SSDI or SSI that you need us to answer? Please check out our website at www.westcoastdisability.com . We try to provide you with helpful information on our website that will allow you to successfully navigate the Social Security Disability process. Also, feel free to email me your questions at megan@westcoastdisability.com or call me at (800) 459-3017 x 101.


No comments:

Post a Comment